Flooring should be selected according to your wishes, your possibilities and the mood you want to create.
Keep in mind that the flooring of a terrace or patio can change according to weather conditions and should perform well even if suddenly the climate may change. The most popular finishes are as follows:
– Available in different materials: wood, composite, plastic, etc.
– Popular for its warm and elegant appearance.
– Price range for flooring: 35 to 120 euros per square meter.
– Available in various designs: clay clinker or cement clinker.
– They are popular for their robust character and rustic or Mediterranean style.
– Approximate price for a clinker terrace: 40 to 80 euros per square meter.
– Available in various materials: concrete, natural stone, ceramic, composite, wood, stoneware, etc.
– Possible in different formats and laying patterns: block, elbow, diagonal, etc.
– Approximate price for terrazzo tiles: 15 to 65 euros per square meter (depends very much on the material chosen).
– Available in various types: Belgian porphyry, Belgian vitrified clay, Swedish granite …
– Available in different designs: plates, mosaic cobblestones and peasant cobblestones.
– Price for a cobblestone terrace: 45 to 80 euros per square meter.
Depending on the area, in the case of large terraces, it is very beautiful and elegant to use different paving that emphasizes the transition from one area to another one, perhaps by designing with differences in elevation, suspended wooden walkways next to white pebbles and recessed soft lights…